Rough Terrain Forklift
The rough terrain forklift is an ideal piece of material handling equipment for outdoor construction and loading activities. This selection of forklift truck features large pneumatic tires, usually with deep treads enabling the operators to drive on rough road or ground cover without sliding or slipping. In addition, all terrain forklifts can also work well on paved ground, allowing one unit to be transported from outside area into warehouses and other places.
Features of the Rough Terrain Forklift
1. It is a compact forklift with a two-wheel drive system.
2. With steering angle from 43.6° to 70°, the lift truck comes with very small turning radius.
3. The rough terrain forklift is designed with a specially designed differential to suit all terrain conditions. The automatic differential lock provides the forklift truck with ultimate traction force under inclement weather and rough terrain conditions.
4. The travel system and hydraulic system are positioned at the front of the forklift truck, conforming to our ergonomic design philosophy.
5. With fully adjustable tilt steering wheel and a suspension seat, the rough terrain forklift accommodates operators of all sizes.Technical Parameters of the Rough Terrain Forklift
|Mast Lifting Height||mm||3000|
|Mast Free Lift||mm||165|
|Mast Tilting Angle (Front/Rear)||10°/ 10°|
|Min. Turning Radius||mm||2850|
|External Dimension||Length to face of forks||mm||2985|
|Height of overhead guard (cabin)||mm||2285|
|Height of mast, extended||mm||4300|