1.5/1.8/2.0T Lithium Battery Pallet Truck
1. With small turning radius and well-designed structure, the pallet truck is suitable for use in limited space, providing operations with low noise and high efficiency.
2. The flexible design ensures light weight without sacrificing any stability. Users can easily maintain and repair due to the open structure.
3. Battery replacement is fast so that the operation wouldn't be interrupted by using optional battery.
4. The collision avoidance design and electromagnetic brake provide considerable protection.
5. The operating handle enables excellent lifting performance to save the effort and make the operation easy.
6. The engine and wheels are well-protected by the cover to give protection to both the machine and the operator.
|Rated traction weight||kg||1500||1800||2000|
|Axle centre to fork face||mm||944||944||944|
|Service weight with battery||kg||142||142||146|
|Driving wheel size||Φ×w(mm)||Φ210×70||Φ210×70||Φ210×70|
|Bearing wheel size||Φ×w(mm)||Φ80×60||Φ80×60||Φ80×60|
|Numbers of front/rear wheels (x = driving wheel)||1x/4||1x/4||1x/4|
|Overall height (with handle)||mm||740/1160||740/1160||740/1160|
|Length to fork face||mm||453||453||453|
|Fork dimensions||s/e/l (mm)||50/150/1150||50/150/1150||50/150/1150|
|Width of forks||mm||550/685||550/685||550/685|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||35||35||35|
|Aisle width with pallet 1000 x 1200 across forks||mm||1804||1804||1804|
|Aisle width with pallet 800 x 1200 along forks||mm||1854||1854||1854|
|Min. turning radius||mm||1398||1398||1398|
|Travel speed, laden/unladen||km/h||4.2/4.5||4.2/4.5||4.2/4.5|
|Maximum climbing ability, with/without load||%||5/10||5/10||5/10|
|Service brake||Electromagnetic braking|
|Drive motor, 60 minute rating||kW||0.75||0.75||0.75|
|Lift motor rating at S3 15%||kW||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Battery voltage/rated capacity||V/Ah||24/20||24/30||24/40||24/60||24/20||24/30||24/40||24/60||48/20||48/30|
|Battery weight (± 5%)||kg||6||7.8||10.2||13.2||6||7.8||10.2||13.2||10.2||13.2|
|Type of drive control||DC power|
|Noise level at operator's ear||dB(A)||≤70|
|Steering type||Mechanical steering|